Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Home, New Life, New Main Altar

I love making and taking pictures of my altars (as if one couldn't guess) and until I finally pick thru all the amazing weirdness that's been going on in my life, I'll have some actual content.


Still getting most of my stuff unpacked, but all the main important items are on my new Main Altar - Top of the dresser.


 Close up of the left side - North and West corners.
North - Donatello, Fox, stone box.
West - Leonardo, Sea shell water box.


Close up of Right side - East and South corners.

East - Michaelangelo, Incense cauldron, Little Box of Hope
South - Raphael, Glow Dragon, Lighter
 Erzulie Freda Mini Shrine - Top of Jewelry box. EZ doll, Jasmine incense matches, EZ water, 'Let Love In' spray, Love Drawing herb jar, Fire perfume, Opal pendant, Tarot pin and spell cards.



Oils and Other Smelly Things. - Amanita oil, Galangal Tincture, Medea's Salve, Ygdrassil Oil (all from Forest Grove Botanica) , Protection Candle ( from Hex), my pendulums and sacred jewel box. Inside the box are my essential oils and spare spell candles.


And here's a little spell work I've got going on....


May Love Heal His Broken Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment