Thursday, January 27, 2011

In Sickness and In Health

Nothing like losing an entire week to illness to throw off ones entire routine. I'm still not at 100% but recovery is slowly coming along. It used to be that the herbal medicines I grew up taking could knock a cold out in a weekend. Now, I don't know if it's my own failure to keep my immune system up or if this years bug is just that awful, but I've been laid up for over a week. Fever, sinus infection, junky cough, sore throat, going thru 10 boxes of tissues in 6 days (my nose is sooooo red >_<), and finally coughing so hard that gave me a bout of laryngitis that has lasted about 4 days now. So yeah, I had FUN this week. I'm so far behind on my blog lists, emails, and everything else....

I've got to get started on more occulty things for February. I've been planning a shrine/altar to Erzulie Freda for months, and with all the Valentines Day stuff n the craft stores, now is the perfect time to build it. I've also left my Norse studies fall by the wayside, however since I've been sick, I thnk The Old Man will forgive me. I also need to get back to my yoga classes. Three large snow storms in a week certainly didn't help motiveate me to leave the house while I was still well :p

Thank you to my followers! I promise I'll have more things to post about just as soon as I get them done.

1 comment:

  1. feel better, take care of yourself first let the rest come when your ready

    ReplyDelete