Monday, December 13, 2010

Battle Stations Ready.





iPod full of holiday music?
Check
Frankincense and Myrrh oil in the diffuser?
Check
Boxes of decorations?
Check
Tree?
Check
Extra lights and extension cord?
Check
Tape and tacks?
Check
Intoxicant of choice?
Check


Ok, cats, look the fuck out because Mommy is decorating for X-mas!



I don't celebrate Yule, or really even the Solstice, at least not formally. I prefer the celebration of X-Mas and reveling in the sheer amounts of sappiness I'm allowed to wallow in. This is the one time of year when I refuse to let the evils of the world get to me. When Miracles are possible and even the hardest of hearts can grow 3 sizes too large without requiring an EMT.

So if ya'll will excuse me, I'm going to go clear the living room, listen to Christmas Comedy songs, and put up the tree. If I can find my bottle of Forest Blend oil, then it will be perfect. If not, then Frank&Myrrh works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment