Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"How 'Bout a Little FIRE, Scarecrow?"


Fire is the one element that I am absolutely devoid of. Being pyrophobic is one possible answer as to why. Another is that, I'm pretty certain that I was burned at the stake (more than once) during my past lives.

I've always been a pretty easy-going person, never having to really exert myself to get what I want. The Universe provided a lot for me and I grew complacent. I've never had to really WORK towards anything. I've grown into this soft, complacent lump of an armchair occultist and had I not met my current partner, I think I would have happily stayed that way.

But being with B has forced me to embrace the Fire Element into my life, whether or not I wanted to in the first place.  He has all his Elements in (somewhat) of a balance. He seems driven more by Fire than anything else, much like a certain elemental I could name, but with the positive attributes of the other 3 as well. Now that things are finally starting to align and the Universe is working WITH us, rather than against us, I've had the time to reflect and see what it is that -I- need to start working on to make my life how I want it.

Time to tap into any latent Fire Energy I've got hovering around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment