Thursday, December 30, 2010

By What Right?

"Why would you do that?" I asked, truly appalled at what Darth A-Hole had just blithely told me.

"Because I can." As if it was that simple and I was an idiot for not knowing in the first place.

If that's his life philosophy, I can see why he's managed to get so much going his way, in spite of the fact that he's a lazy, ignorant, abusive, conniving, sneaky little weasel.

What about those of us with moral compasses? "Because I Can" is NOT fucking excuse for being a douchebag. Unfortunately, as B pointed out to me (much to my annoyance) that the world works along a similar mindset.

But I just can't help but feel that something can and SHOULD be done to change that.... But by what right do I get to say who can do what they want and who can't? one could argue  "Free Will" and  Karma, and the Rede, but when a person's philosophy on life involves trampling on anyone who gets in their way, this is where i enter a grey area.

If you thrive on actively hurting or hindering other people's lives, just so you can be 'amused', then you're fucking around with their Free Will and that is something I cannot stand.

The Dark Moon is on the 3rd. A month ago, I placed a small Hex on this individual and it worked. I am deeply debating on whether or not I should do another one. The All-Father has yet to weigh in his opinion, although i do feel this is a sort of test. I'm hoping that the Norse Myths I'm currently reading will give me a clue, although there will be some serious meditation on the matter in the coming days.

Especially since I'll only have one day to grab any herbs from the Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment